This year alone, we will assist more than 5,000 people - children, families, seniors - in our county.
Ozaukee Family Services provides assistance to people in need - free of charge or on a sliding scale - every day!
Your contribution means a great deal to the organization and the families who rely on our help to get them through some of the most difficult times in their lives.
Throughout the last 35 years, we have touched thousands of people. This year alone, we will assist more than 5,000 people – children, families, seniors – in our county.
Perhaps we have touched you directly, or helped someone you love, or supported a friend in your church, or a family on your block. Because of the generosity of our donors no one is ever turned away because of an inability to pay for services.
With your support we can continue to keep families strong through our programs, including Parent Education and Support, Prevention Education, Affordable Counseling and Senior Services. Ozaukee Family Services is a non-profit agency, and we must rely on the generosity of our donors.
With your help we will continue to be there for the people who need us … improving lives to help families succeed.
OFS WISH LIST
- GIFT CARDS - to give to families in need (grocery store, gas, department store)
- PC NOTEBOOK - for school presentations
- TO USE WITH CHILDREN - board games: Perfection, Operation, Kerplunk, music tapes (Raffi), blank audio tapes, child-size shoe boxes, juice & snacks, diapers (all shapes and sizes for families in need)
- CRAFT SUPPLIES - small photo albums, water color paints, markers, paper, color paper etc.
- OFFICE SUPPLIES - copy paper (white and colors), post-it notes, paper clips, staples etc.
- POWER POINT PROJECTOR - to tell our story to civic groups & the public as well as for use in prevention presentations. To be shared with the 10 agencies located in the Family Enrichment Center.
- IN KIND DONATIONS - printing, building maintenance or materials, professional services